September 07, 2010

Sugata Mitra and the emergence of education

Best talk I've seen in a while.

As an aside: I haven't been writing much because I haven't been doing much worth writing about. I'm still working on Koopa, trying to flesh out the grammar to be more complete. I want to work further on Doodler, but I'm somewhat stuck on getting the architecture right. What I have so far doesn't feel right somehow. So I'm waiting for some inspiration.

Also: I've been playing Mirror's Edge, which is a crazy game. I don't think I have ever cursed quite so much while having so much fun. You're basically constantly dying until you figure out the right route and the right actions to take. Fun! :-)

Quick reviews on some other games. Fallout 3 is nice, and not what I had expected. Heavy Rain was bad. Assassin's Creed disappointing. Oh, and I'm dying to play SimCity 4, but they don't sell the bloody game anymore...

So, how are you guys doing ?

No comments: